No subject

Mon Jan 6 15:47:58 CET 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:54:36 +0200
From: Alex Baretta <alex at barettadeit.com>
To: Daniele.Varacca at ens.fr, Alain.Frisch at inria.fr
Subject: Re: [cduce-users] CDuce in OCaml

I am sending this message personally rather than to the mailing list
because my posts are rejected on account of the fact that my provider's
DNS is not configured correctly, so that a forward lookup of
mail.barettadeit.com correctly results in 213.255.109.130, but a reverse
lookup of the latter address results in a meaningless name, totally
unrelated to my own domain.

Daniele Varacca wrote:
> My modest contributions to this brainstorming:
>
> CCaml (with the first C of CDuce)
>
> or
>
> XCML (with the C of CDuce), to be pronounced Xcamel
> which has both CDuce and XML in it.
>
>         Daniele

Keep in mind that Xcaml--pronounced Xcamel--is already taken. It is a
programming language and application server for the web based on
Objective Camel. Xcaml is actually a registered trademark.

Alex

--
http://www.barettadeit.com/
Baretta DE&IT