Two presentations in Lisbon and Trondheim

Giuseppe Castagna Giuseppe.Castagna at ens.fr
Fri May 27 18:39:43 CEST 2005

For those on this list that this summer will be in the towns of the subject they
   may be interested to know that I will give a couple of presentations on some
aspects of CDuce. In particular:

Wed the 13th of July I'll give a talk in Lisbon about the theoretical
foundations of the type system of CDuce. See
http://icalp05.di.fct.unl.pt/invited.html for more information.

Sun the 29th of August at 9.30 (date to be confirmed) I'll give a talk in
Trondheim about the use of CDuce patterns and types for XML query languages. See
http://research.microsoft.com/conferences/dbpl05/ for more info.

You are welcome to peep in. (I'll put the slides on the cduce site)

Cheers

---Beppe---