[cduce-users] Transformation d'une liste

Serge Leblanc serge.leblanc at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jul 26 18:01:32 CEST 2003

On 2003.07.25 15:27, Alain.Frisch at ens.fr wrote:
> Maybe we tried to follow OCaml syntax too closely (OCaml has the same
> issue about ;;), and we should use a more "delimited" syntax (for
> instance, using explicit notation to close pattern matching-like
> constructions or function bodies), which would eliminate such
> problems.

Personally I am in favour of a syntax close to Ocaml. That will
facilitate the realization of the extractor Coq->Cduce.

> Well, any comment or suggestion on the syntax is welcome, this is the
> kind
> of thing which is difficult to decide without feedback from users !

I remain very careful about syntax, a long practice and experiment of
the language is essential. Spontaneous suggestion can seemed judicious
in first access but the experiment and a greater control of language
invalid and relating these suggestions to looking like an another
language. I am satisfied and happy with this current syntax.

--
Serge Leblanc
110 rue de charnècles