[Devel] compiling cduce on windows.

Pietro Abate Pietro.Abate at pps.jussieu.fr
Thu Dec 6 11:16:15 CET 2007

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 07:28:53PM +0100, Alain Frisch wrote:
> ulex has been ported to the new Camlp4. As far as I remember, it is
> possible to build PXP with the OCaml 3.10. There is one tool shipped
> with PXP that requires the old Camlp4, but we don't need this tool, and
> you can disable it when you ./configure PXP.

ok. I build it without the pre-processor.

It's official we have a working window version of cduce.

I've now asked to Karoline to create a binary package of cduce with wix
http://wix.sourceforge.net/

I'm not sure how easy this would be and how much of the ocaml cygwin we
should include to give a working environment to compile cduce programs.

pietro