updated schema documentation

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at bononia.it
Fri Nov 28 10:29:03 CET 2003

I've updated the schema documentation following the suggestion I've
received. I've also added a new manual section containing some Schema
document samples referenced from the documentation.

Finally I've written the chapter about schema validation.

Suggestion as always are welcome, I think it will be good to update the
website with this documentation, but I'm waiting for consensus on that.

Cheers.

--
^Stefano Zacchiroli -- Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy$
^zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it} -- http://www.bononia.it/zack$