Schema && UTF8

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at bononia.it
Mon Nov 24 17:08:41 CET 2003

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 10:24:19PM +0100, Alain.Frisch at ens.fr wrote:
> This was my other concern, together with support for namespaces: do you
> handle utf8 everywhere for Schema?

I've just finishing to fix it. Now schema implementation use everywhere
Utf8.t values instead of plain strings.

If someone notice strange behaviours, please let me know.

BTW. I think is needed a "make compute_depend" and a commit of the
generated .depend file (as usual I can't commit mine since I have
different paths than yours and I will break compilation for many of
you).

Cheers.

--
^Stefano Zacchiroli -- Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy$