[cduce-devel] Schema + namespaces

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at bononia.it
Fri Nov 21 10:04:50 CET 2003

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 09:39:26AM +0100, Alain.Frisch at ens.fr wrote:
> For instance, I guess you're using helpers functions like
> Types.rec_of_list that take strings instead of qnames to represent
> attribute names. There is probably a similar issue with tag names.

Yes, you're right. In both cases I use empty namespaces. I think that in
order to fix things properly I need to add the namespace information to
all schema components, because I need to know the namespace to use when
creating tag names.

Do you think this has major priority than validation?

--
^Stefano Zacchiroli -- Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy$
^zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it} -- http://www.bononia.it/zack$