[cduce-devel] preliminary XML Schema documentation

Giuseppe Castagna Giuseppe.Castagna at ens.fr
Thu Nov 20 14:53:42 CET 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 12:29, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> Feedback is appreciated.

On the manual? Here it is.

Excellent work. I just corrected some syntax and typos. Few suggestions:
- you should add a link to show mails.xsd definition.
- you should recall this link when you use for the first time
  envelopeType (otherwise you cannot understand the example)
- add also to mails.xsd new element so that the examples for attributes
  and elements declaration do not need New schemas Person and Calendar:
  all the example should be done on Mails # ... (few def as possible)

On the language?

Well when we will converge on the module naming convention we should
adopt all the same conventions for schemas too. I would not want to have
two different way to denote external components, being it modules or xsd
files.

B.