CTRL-C and CDuce

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at bononia.it
Thu Nov 20 12:27:25 CET 2003

Hi,
  I don't particulary like the fact that hitting CTRL-C in the CDuce
interpreter will kill it. I think we should be coherent on this point on
OCaml which simply abort the current toplevel phrase execution.

Any objection in changing it to implement such a semantic?

Now, regarding implementation problem. Would it be safe to just catch
the CTRL-C exception in the main phrase "loop" of CDuce or is possible
that the CDuce environment got messed up in some way?

Cheers.

--
^Stefano Zacchiroli -- Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy$
^zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it} -- http://www.bononia.it/zack$